Friday, May 01, 2015

Ignite 2015


I already bought my ticket last year! Oh Lord, I hope I get to attend this awesome event! Please Lord, please make it happen! In Jesus Mighty Name!

Here's the official Ignite 2015 playlist:

Hope Will Rise – Victory Worship
Endless Praise – Planetshakers
Lost Without You – Freedom Band
Falling – Every Nation Music
Radical Love – Victory Worship
Your Love is Greater – Victory Worship
Wake – Hillsong Young and Free
Faithful – Victory Worship
Jesus My Savior – Victory Worship
Grace Changes Everything – Victory Worship
Alive – Hillsong Young and Free
This is Our Time – Planetshakers
We Will Not Conform – Every Nation Music
Blessing and Honor – Every Nation Music
Commission My Soul – Citipointe Live
Overcome the World – Every Nation Music
Great God – Victory Worship



XOXO ♥

No comments: